Airport Area LiveScan
*California DOJ $32
*Government fees may very depending on the type of background check stated on the Request Live Scan Form
Acceptable Primary Forms of Identification
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Valid Out-of-State Driver’s License
- DMV Identification Card
Acceptable Secondary Forms of Identification
- State Government Issued Certificate of Birth
- U.S Active Duty/Retiree/Reservist Military I.D. Card
- U.S. Passport
- Federal Government Personal Identity Verification Card (PIV)
- Department of Defense Common Access Card
- Marriage Certificate (Government Certificate Issued)
- U.S. Government Issued Consular Report of Birth Abroad
- Foreign Passport with Appropriate Immigration Document
- Certificate of Citizenship (N560)
- Certificate of Naturalization (N550)
- INS I-551 Resident Alien Card Issued Since 1997
- INS I-688 Temporary Resident I.D. Card
- INS I-688B, I-766 Employment Authorization Card
We provide LiveScan or fingerprinting services (not ink printed cards) for background checks through the California Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) serving all of Los Angeles. We provide livescan services on a first come, first served basis at our office, so no appointment is needed.
Anyone in the Los Angeles (LAX) area needing our LiveScan service can stop by our office at their convenience. The entire fingerprinting process generally only takes about 10 minutes on a walk-in basis. And thanks to the latest innovations in technology, we are able to electronically submit your fingerprints immediately to the DOJ, FBI and other agencies as needed for screening.
Results are reported directly to the requesting agency and usually complete within three days to one month, depending on the screening requirements. Be certain to keep a copy of all documentation you receive when conducting a background check, especially your ATI number. The original ATI number can be used to correct errors when any information needs changing after the initial submission. This is only helpful at the same location where you originally submitted your fingerprints.